When the warmer months roll in and it's time to swap the jeans and jumper for skirts, dresses, shorts, and t-shirts, women have a huge selection to choose from. Men, however, have a choice of t-shirts and shorts, and that's pretty much it, but that doesn't mean your man can't look stylish this summer.
T-shirts and shorts may be the only options but with so many styles out there it's easy to find something to suit your man that he will love.
1. Armarni Jeans Regular Fit Short Sleeve Contrast Logo Polo £90.00 House of Fraser
2. Criminal Laguna Cargo Short £30.00 (on sale) House of Fraser
3. SUMAC Navy Two Tone Boat Shoes £72.00 Dune
I love to see polo shirts on a man, they're smart/casual and can pass at any time whether you're just heading to the pub with friends or off to a summer barbecue. The Hubby likes Cargo shorts and these would be great, the pockets are useful for keeping his keys and cash in and they're a comfortable fit too. The shoes would be my pick, I'm not sure the Hubby would like them too much because of the colour but I love them. With a hint of red they shout summer to me.
1. Polo Ralph Lauren Short Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt £36.00 (on sale) House of Fraser
2. Criminal Travis Cotton Chino Shorts £31.50 (on sale) House of Fraser
3. Retro Sport Low Top Trainers £24.99 Superdry
A crisp white t-shirt looks great, especially in the summer and I have to admit I like the designer t-shirts too. The plain t-shirt with its small logo is a quiet nod to the designer without screaming "I'm wearing a designer shirt!". The Chino's are smart and I do love to see a well-dressed man. Adding the Superdry trainers makes the whole outfit more casual than smart but I think the whole ensemble works well.
1. Paul Smith Men's Tailored-Fit White Short-Sleeve Shirt £120.00 Paul Smith
2. Howick Boston Chino Flat Front Shorts £27.00 (on sale) House of Fraser
3. Classic Leather Derby Shoes £130.00 Ted Baker
This outfit is perfect for the summer wedding or special event you'll be attending. Your smart, well-dressed man will be a hit. It is possible to look smart while staying cool during the summer months! I love the red and white striped belt on those shorts, it adds just a hint of casual without being too much.
1. College Stripe Polo Shirt £39.99 Superdry
2. Urban Beach Mansands Basic Board Short £16.79 (on sale) House of Fraser
3. Emilio Luca X Orthez Casual Sandals £25.00 Brantano
No summer style post would be complete without the beach-ready outfit. This is great, polo shirt is nice and colourful and the shorts simply scream summer. The Hubby has a pair of sandals similar to these and he loves them, he says they're really comfortable. I can just imagine the Hubby wearing this outfit on Daytona Beach (we love that place!).
1. Howick La Fine Striped Short Sleeve Rugby £28.00 (on sale) House of Fraser
2. F&F Mid Wash Denim Shorts £8.00 Tesco
3. F&F Striped Flip Flops £4.00 Tesco
Looking good this summer doesn't have to cost the earth either, there's great outfits to be found in places like Tesco. I've paired these denim shorts with a striped polo shirt, a great casual look. Add to that these stylish flip flops and your man will be comfortable, cool, and stylish. Win!
My favourite outfit is the first one, the Hubby would be comfortable and look great. Which outfit would you choose for your partner?